4.13.2009

"The Shred"

Two more donuts, stale too! Not good! they are done with. I am not going to mention the Easter candy that I have eaten. Enough with confessions.

Easter was nice. The kids are so little we can do it on our timeline. We slept in, went to church, had lunch and then told the little girl that the Easter Bunny would pay her a visit while she was napping. She loved finding the eggs and was proud of her haul.

While we mostly focus on the kids for holidays, my husband bought me Jillian Michaels' "30 Day Shred". Thoughtful because he knows I have been wanting it. I have to admit that I am way nervous about how hard it may be. Plan is to start the 30 days on Wednesday with Em, a good friend and WW. I am glad to have someone to be accountable to as well as to all of you so that I really stick with it. So, HOLD ME TO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ideas. comments. encourage. share.