4.16.2009

The Shred - Day 2

Two days done. 28 to go!

I'm sore! Mostly in my legs. Found I couldn't jump near as high today as yesterday. Can't wait to be over the soreness but that probably means I need to move up a level.

I love that it is 25 minutes beginning to end. Makes it easy to squeeze in. Yesterday the kids were napping when I did it, but not the case today. Baby boy was pretty content and the little girl had fun jumping along. It got tough on the last set of abs but I was determined. Grunting to get through it I think scared the little girl and she was worried I was hurt.

It hurt, but in a good way!

3 comments:

  1. i was grunting on day 2 & 3 too! the kids also thought I was hurt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratson doing the shred. I hear it's a terrfic program. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about getting this. Does it require the use of any equipment (like a step thing, or weights, etc)?

    ReplyDelete

ideas. comments. encourage. share.