3.10.2009

Down Sizing

Just another sale that I forgot to share on the last post. Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic are doing Friends and Family March 12 -15 and you can get 30% off your entire purchase and on top of that 5% goes to charity. I have picked Feed America as the charity that I would like proceeds to go to.

You can use it in store or online.

The online code is:

D6KQWGD1NLH6

You need to print a barcode to use is in-store. I will send you an invite by email if you need a coupon. I can't really figure out how to post it here. Just leave your email in a comment or email me at d.fine09 {at} yahoo dot com and I will get it to you ASAP.

If you are in need of something the next size down, this would be a great way to get it. Save a little green and do a little good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ideas. comments. encourage. share.