Up .7 this week. I am happy that it was under a pound but would have been happier if it was a loss.
I was kind of expecting it or at least maintaining because of my daily scale habit.
So I have spent the day analyzing the whys of the gain,
- Chocolate - Even though my chocolate choices were "healthier" options, they were too many and muc of them processed food.
- Too few points - I do best when I eat all my points every day and eat about half of my WPA.
- Exercise - No, not that I didn't exercise, but rather I did. I notice the weeks that I exercise, I gain. A little frustrating. It doesn't make me not want to exercise because regardless I know it is best for me. I haven't been eating my AP. I think I need too. It goes along with the above "Too Few Points".
- Eating Away From Home - I had 2 luncheons and book club this week. I think that I am overestimating the point values of what I am eating. I try to be careful while I am there are still end up with crazy totals like 24 pt for lunch when most things were fairly healthy. I much prefer to eat at home.
- You Lose Some, You Gain Some - An occassional small gain is bound to happen every once in a while. It is just important to keep my focus.
I'll take the gain. I'm OK with it. Maybe I have gained more than .7. I think that I gained a little perspective on the process of losing weight and be able to face the next time the scale reads higher.