3.04.2009

Every Bite Challenge - Day 7

My creation

So yes, another gaping hole, right in the middle. I went to another luncheon today. This one for a friend's birthday. It was a great time and the food was delicous but 24 pts later, I realized I would have to be careful the rest of the day.

1. 1/2 Apple (.5) - No I don't usually peel my apples but the little girl won't eat the skin and wastes way to much fruit trying to eat around it, so I have caved to peeling apples.
2. Leftover Potatos with Chili, Crystal Light and a Multivitamin (4) I know, not really breakfast food but so easy to just heat up and very yummy.
3. The "Luncheon" (24) - I guessed a little on the high side, but better safe than sorry. Still can't bring myself to take a picture of my food while out. My husband gives me enough grief ab out it at home.
4. Low Cal Fuze and Chex Bar (2) - Shared the bar with the toddler. I had packed a few snacks because we were out of the house most of the day.
5. 4 oz Top Sirloin and a giant salad with spritzer (5) - I was down to 2 pts at dinner. I had already set out the steaks to thaw and the husband hadn't eaten much and was looking forward to them. I skipped the potatoes and just ate a huge salad instead. To be honest, I wasn't that hungry anyway.

Total - 35.5
Used 3.5 of WPA

So there it is, 7 days of tracking. Thanks Krissie at Questions for Dessert for the challenge. I liked doing it. Thinking about continuing. I might move it over to Tracking Fine, but who knows. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ideas. comments. encourage. share.