2.26.2009

Every Bite Challenge - Day 1

Here it is! Not perfect , but here. I am a little embarrassed about the second half of the day, but I just need to learn from it and get over it.

Day 1 of Krissie from Questions for Dessert's Every Bite Challenge:

fj 0225

1. Breakfast - Alternative Bagel with Light Cream Cheese & Sugar Free Jam, 2 honey Tangerines & Fat Free Yogurt with Microwave Granola (6)
2. 14 Lemon Meringue Cookies (2)
3. BBQ Chicken BLT Wrap, String Cheese & Apple (8)
4. Big Bowl Cereal with Unsweetened Almond Milk (4) Ate this as a snack so that I wouldn't snack in the kitchen. Didn't work!
5. 5, yes 5, slices French Bread (10) This was stupid mindless eating with prepareing food in the kitchen at the church dinner. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!
6. 2 Taffy Apple Tartlets (4) Planned on eating 1 put popped 2 in my mouth and ate them so fast I hardly tasted them. Again, stupid! One savored would have been satisfying.
7. Spaghetti & Salad (5) Served myself the plate during the dinner but didn't get around to eating it until the car ride home. Have to admit that I ate only the cold spaghetti. It tasted great because I was so so hungry. I tossed the salad in the garbage at Sonic.
8. Sonic Diet Cherry Limeade (1) I don't really know had many calories this has if any at all. We got a 32 ox and shared it between myself, the husband and my little girl. This was a huge step to go to Sonic as a family and only spend $2 and not leave with a bunch of junk we shouldn't be eating.

Total - 40

yes, 40! Can you believe it? I really outdid myself at the church dinner. I need to stay away from the bread. I know it is my weakness and I still let meself start in on it. AHHHHH! I have plenty left in my WPA so it is OK, but still not necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ideas. comments. encourage. share.