2.27.2009

Weight Update

8 Weeks
-24.1 lbs total.
-1.7 this week.

YEAH!

I was down more earlier in the week but I am not going to dwell on it. I think it stems from eating too few points this week. Can you believe that? I need to remember that and make sure that I am eating enough. Sometimes, I feel like life gets to busy. I need to remember to take care of myself so I can be a better mom and wife.

I am also feeling great about the slow and steady loss. Yesterday there was a spot on TV that was talking about weight loss porgrams. In the conclusion, they mentioned that WW is a great option for long-term healthy weight loss and can be maintained. It made me feel that I made the right choice.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous27.2.09

    Thank you for commenting on my blog - I'm glad you found me, because now I found you! You're doing great and will DEFINTELY be at this point in a year - keep up the great work! I've added you to my Google Reader, so I'll be visiting often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congrats on the loss!

    Thanks for the tips on bagging up those things that we want to eat-the-whole-bag-of! I've thought of doing that but never take the time. I'll do that this weekend!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

ideas. comments. encourage. share.