2.24.2009

TwitPic Food Journal

So I think that I am going to be able to combine the best of both worlds. I saw on Roni's Weigh that there is a program, TwitPic that you can Twitter pictures of your food. After a little bit of investigation, I think that it should be pretty simple. I can upload pictures from my phone or computer to track and they will show up on my sidebar. Seems simple, huh? I am figuring that most of the pictures will be from my phone. It will be easy to email in the photos that way.

Downfall, it will only show the last 10 pictures. I will hopefully stay on top of it and do a short post at the end of the day. I guess it is kind of up in the air but I am sure it will all come together.

Thanks again Krissie for motivating me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ideas. comments. encourage. share.