2.24.2009

Photo Tracking - Every Bite You Eat Challenge

I have been tossing around the idea of taking pictures of what I eat to help hold myself more accountable and to stop myself from shoving a bite here and there in my mouth. Those bites are more mindless eating than actually being hungry. I have been following a few other blogs that do this and I love seeing their pictures. Questions for Dessert has given me the nudge I needed to start. She is starting a challenge for the next week to take a picture of every bite you eat. It starts tomorrow, but I am starting today.

I am sure that it will eclectic collection of photos, some from my phone, some from the point and shoot and some from my slr. The full range of quality of photos but everything will be tracked. Maybe I will use flickr too so that I can mosaic the day. I guess we will see. I am going to track here instead of Tracking Fine. I want to record my feelings too. If I continue after this trial week, I will probably move it over there.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous24.2.09

    Yay! Thanks so much for joining! I'll give you some link love in my post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

ideas. comments. encourage. share.